Lottery Applications Now Being Accepted For These Single-Family Homes!
This is a lottery for five affordable units being built in the third phase of building at Residences at Eagle Drive. These 5 units will be sold at affordable prices to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income.
The affordable homes at are all 1,700 sq. ft., 1.5 baths, and have one garage parking spot, unfinished basements, two zone forced hot air heating, and an exterior sprinkler system. There are no HOA fees as there is no HOA association. Kitchens contain formica countertops, fridge, stove, microwave and dishwasher (no garbage disposal). Bedrooms, living room and stairs are carpeted. Kitchen, bathroom and laundry room have vinyl tiling (a washer/dryer is not included in the laundry room).
Please download the Info Packet and Application below for more details on how to apply!
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 3 Bedrooms: $238,900
- $0/mo HOA fees (there is NO HomeOwners Association)
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $56,800
- 2 Person Household: $64,900
- 3 Person Household: $73,000
- 4 Person Household: $81,100
- 5 Person Household: $87,600
- 6 Person Household: $94,100
- August 6, 2018: Info Session, 6 pm, Kingston Town Hall
- September 12, 2018: 2 pm deadline, Applications must be 100% complete
- October 1, 2018: The Lottery