Now Accepting Lottery Applications!
This is a lottery for the 18 affordable single-family homes being built at Goddard Highlands Phase 2 (near 70 Kelsey Drive, Stoughton MA). These 18 units will be sold at affordable prices to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income. Affordable homes will be available starting in the Winter of 2018 and will continue to be built over the next few years to meet buyer demand.
The affordable homes at Goddard Highlands Phase 2 consist of three house types of 1,816 sq. ft., 1,872 sq. ft. and, 2,016 sq. ft. All house types have 2.5 baths, two surface parking spaces (no garages) and unfinished basements. Homes feature 4BRs, central A/C, forced hot air heating, hardwood flooring in dining room, foyer and kitchen, ceramic tile floors in bathrooms, and carpeting in all remaining areas. Sales Price includes a $1,500 credit to buy kitchen appliances (fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher etc). Goddard Highlands is a new community that will eventually consist of 112 beautiful single-family homes (42 homes were already built in the first phase) on beautiful wooded lots in Stoughton, Massachusetts. Located only minutes from downtown Boston, Routes 24 & 128, and the Stoughton commuter rail station, Goddard Highlands offers a unique opportunity for the discerning homebuyer who desires ultimate convenience.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 4 Bedrooms: $257,400
- HOA fees for affordable homes are $54/mo
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $54,750
- 2 Person Household: $62,550
- 3 Person Household: $70,350
- 4 Person Household: $78,150
- 5 Person Household: $84,450
- 6 Person Household: $90,700
- December 4, 2017: 6 pm Info Session, Stoughton Town Hall
- January 19, 2018: 2 pm Deadline for 100% Completed Applications
- February 6, 2018: The Lottery