Lottery Applications Now Being Accepted!
This is a lottery for the first 24 affordable being built in the first 4 phases at Reserve at Spring Hill. These 24 units will be sold at affordable prices to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income. Please read the Info Packet and Application below for more details on how to apply!
Reserve at Spring Hill will have a community center with a full working kitchen, gym and patio/barbeque area. Homes have 2 full baths, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, great room, dining room and a study. The home will come with a 2-car garage and concrete paver driveway to fit approximately 4 cars. Homes are built on a slab and have a concrete covered patio area in the rear of the home. Lawns come with underground sprinkler system. Front walkway is concrete pavers. Central A/C, gas fired forced hot air heating. Navien tankless hot water system. Vinyl flooring in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry areas, carpet in the great room, bedrooms and study areas. All counter tops will be laminent. All colors/style are from builder selections. Appliances are refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and electric range. Washer/Dryers are not included.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 2 Bedrooms: $172,100
- *$87/Monthly HomeOwnership Association (HOA) fee. Covers maintenance and care of the development’s common areas which include common lawn areas, trash removal, and the clubhouse.
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $45,000
- 2 Person Household: $51,400
- 3 Person Household: $57,850
- 4 Person Household: $64,250
- May 22, 2018: Info Sesssion, 6PM at 47 Spring Street, Rehoboth (NO LONGER at Senior Center)
- July 6, 2018: 2PM deadline, Applications must be 100% Complete
- July 24, 2018: Lottery Night, 6PM at Senior Center on 55 Bay State Road, Rehoboth