Now Accepting Lottery Applications!
This is a lottery for the 4 affordable homes available at Woodmere at Brush Hill. These 4 homes will be sold at affordable prices to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income. It is anticipated that the first affordable homes will be sold in Nov/Dec 2017.
2BR homes are 1,290 sqft, 3BR homes are 1,490 sqft. All homes have 2.5 baths, two garage parking spots, first floor master suite with walk-in closet, vinyl flooring in foyer/laundry/bathrooms/kitchen and carpeting in bedrooms/living room/dining room, Whirlpool white appliances, and central A/C. The home type is Davenport.
For more information and to apply for this opportunity, please download the info packet and application below.
There are two open houses for applicants for the affordable units:
Saturday Aug 12th & Aug 19th.
Time: 10am to 12pm.
(For a navigation/ GPS purposes please use 865 Brush Hill Road, Milton)
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 2 Bedrooms: $209,400
- 3 Bedrooms: $232,800
- 2BR townhomes have a $95/mo condo fee, 3BR townhomes have a $105/mo condo fee
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $54,750
- 2 Person Household: $62,550
- 3 Person Household: $70,350
- 4 Person Household: $78,150
- 5 Person Household: $84,450
- 6 Person Household: $90,697
- August 2, 2017: 6 pm Info Session, Milton Public Library
- September 6, 2017: 2 pm deadline for 100% completed applications
- September 27, 2017: The Lottery