Now Accepting Lottery Applications! First units will be ready in August/September 2017!!!
Quinn35 is a 250 unit rental apartment community located in Shrewsbury on 35 Harrington Avenue. 25 of these apartments will be made available through this application process and rented to households with incomes at or below 80% of the Area Median Income. Units will have modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and LVT Plank Flooring. Living areas will feature 9’ ceiling and carpeting. All units contain full size washer and dryers. The community features an expansive 6,000 square foot clubhouse and leasing center with kitchen, lounge, fitness center, theater and conference room. Outdoor amenities include landscaped courtyard, heated outdoor swimming pool, barbeque areas, fire pit and a dog park. The project is part of the Lakeway Commons master project with convenient pedestrian access to groceries, restaurants and shops. The community is pet friendly and smoke free.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 0 Bedrooms: $1,034
- 1 Bedrooms: $1,170
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,290
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,406
- Utilities not included. Tenant pays own Gas, Electricity, Water and Sewer.
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $47,600
- 2 Person Household: $54,400
- 3 Person Household: $61,200
- 4 Person Household: $68,000
- 5 Person Household: $73,450
- 6 Person Household: $78,900
- April 24, 2017: 6 pm, Info Session, Shrewsbury Town Hall
- May 29, 2017: 2 pm deadline, Lottery Applications 100% Completed and Submitted
- June 13, 2017: The Lottery