Lottery Applications Now Available!
Alta Union House is a 196 unit rental apartment community located in Framingham. 20 of these apartments will be made available through this application process and rented to households with incomes at or below 80% of the Area Median Income. Units will have stainless appliances, washer/dryer in unit, tile backsplashes, and plank flooring. Certain units have balconies. The property is within walking distance of the train, and features a fitness center, swimming pool, lounge, community kitchen, pet spa, two courtyards, private meeting rooms, and covered parking, among other amenities. Please see https://www.liveauh.com/ for more details on the development and the units.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 1 Bedrooms: $1,484
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,647
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,806
- *Rents subject to change in 2019. Tenants will pay own Electric Heat, Gas Hot Water, Electric Cooking, and Electricity.
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $56,800
- 2 Person Household: $64,900
- 3 Person Household: $73,000
- 4 Person Household: $81,100
- 5 Person Household: $87,600
- 6 Person Household: $94,100
- January 30, 2019: Info Session - 6PM at the Costin Room at the Framingham Public Library (Main Library Building at 49, Lexington Street)
- March 12, 2019: Application Deadline - 2pm Applications must be 100% complete
- April 1, 2019: Lottery night - 6PM at the Costin Room at the Framingham Public Library (Main Library Building at 49, Lexington Street)