Now Accepting Lottery Applications!
Please download the Info Packet and Lottery Application below to apply.
First units will be ready in Summer 2018. Hanover at Andover is a 248 unit rental apartment community located in Andover on the corner of Fisher Street and South High Street. 62 of these apartments will be made available through this application process. The project includes residential amenities such as a resort-style pool, firepit area and BBQs for outdoor grilling. Units will have modern kitchens with granite countertops, frameless cabinets, wood flooring, and stainless steel appliances. The living areas incorporate carpeted flooring and expansive windows, while the bedrooms have ceiling fans, large walk-in closets, and carpeted flooring. The finish packages have 9’ ceilings and accent color walls.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 1 Bedrooms: $1,160
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,374
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,575
- Utilities not included. Tenants will pay own Gas Heat, Gas Hot Water, Electric Cooking, and Electricity.
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $47,600
- 2 Person Household: $54,400
- 3 Person Household: $61,200
- 4 Person Household: $68,000
- 5 Person Household: $73,450
- 6 Person Household: $78,900
- February 26, 2018: Info Session, 6 pm, Memorial Hall Library (2 North Main St, Andover)
- April 13, 2018: 2 pm Deadline, Applications Must Be 100% Complete
- May 3, 2018: The Lottery