Now Accepting Lottery Applications!
The Key in Franklin is a 248 unit rental apartment community located in Franklin on the corner of Fisher Street and South High Street. 62 of these apartments will be made available through this application process. The project includes residential amenities such as a resort-style pool, firepit area and BBQs for outdoor grilling. Units will have modern kitchens with quartz countertops, frameless cabinets, porcelain tile flooring, and stainless steel appliances. The living areas incorporate carpeted flooring and expansive windows, while the bedrooms have ceiling fans, large walk-in closets, and carpeted flooring. The finish packages have 9’ ceilings and accent color walls.
Please see the Info Packet and Lottery Application below for all details and requirements for applying.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 1 Bedrooms: $1,290
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,533
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,767
- No utilities included except Water and Sewer.
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $51,150
- 2 Person Household: $58,450
- 3 Person Household: $65,750
- 4 Person Household: $73,050
- 5 Person Household: $78,900
- 6 Person Household: $84,750
- March 6, 2017: 6 pm Info Session, 25 Kenwood Cir, Franklin
- April 17, 2017: 2 pm Deadline, Applications Must Be 100% Complete
- May 1, 2017: The Lottery