Lottery applications now available!
Mayflower Manor is a 44 unit rental apartment community located in Middleborough. 11 of these apartments will be made available through this application process and rented to households with incomes at or below 80% of the Area Median Income. Mayflower Manor is a brand new 44-unit complex, featuring two buildings and a mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms. Each unit has contemporary kitchens with modern cabinetry, stainless steel Energy-Efficient appliances, and granite countertops. All units contain full size washer and dryers.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 1 Bedrooms: $1,241
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,373
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,506
- *Rents subject to change in 2019. Rents do not include any utilities except water and sewer. Tenant will be responsible for paying gas (heating, cooking, hot water) and electricity.
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $47,150
- 2 Person Household: $53,850
- 3 Person Household: $60,600
- 4 Person Household: $67,300
- 5 Person Household: $72,700
- 6 Person Household: $78,100
- December 17, 2018: Info Session - 6pm in the Large Meeting Room at the Middleborough Public Library (102 N Main Street)
- January 7, 2019: Application Deadline - 2pm Applications must be 100% complete
- January 22, 2019: Lottery Night - 6pm in the Large Meeting Room at the Middleborough Public Library (102 N Main Street)