Lottery Applications are now available!
Alexan Wrentham is a 240 unit apartment complex. 60 of the units will be made available through this process. The three (3) buildings will be elevator-serviced and offer approximately 7,600-sf first-class amenity space including a gym, residents lounge and pool with grilling station and other outside amenity areas. Units will all feature granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, in-unit washer/dryers, walk-in closets and individually metered central air conditioning.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 1 Bedrooms: $1,433
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,714
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,973
- *Rents subject to change in 2019. Utilities not included except Water and Sewer. Tenants will pay own Gas Heat, Gas Hot Water, and Electricity (including cooking).
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $56,800
- 2 Person Household: $64,900
- 3 Person Household: $73,000
- 4 Person Household: $81,100
- 5 Person Household: $87,600
- 6 Person Household: $94,100
- January 29, 2019: Info Session - 6PM at the Board of Selectman's Conference Room on the second floor of Wrentham Town Hall (79 South Street)
- February 26, 2019: Application Deadline - 2PM Applications must be 100% complete
- March 12, 2019: Lottery Night - 6PM at the Board of Selectman's Conference Room on the second floor of Wrentham Town Hall (79 South Street)