Lottery Application Period is now CLOSED. Households interested in being added to the Waiting List must contact the Leasing Office directly when the Leasing Office is open.
Emery Flats is a 200-unit rental apartment community which is part of MetroNorth Corporate Center, a 1.3 million SF master‐planned campus located in Woburn, MA, immediately north of exit 37C on I‐93 and approximately half a mile east of the Anderson Regional Transportation Center (MBTA commuter rail station only 25 minutes to Boston’s North Station). 50 of these apartments will be made available through this application process. Emery Flats will feature a fitness center, outdoor pool and deck, lounge, pet spa, and package concierge. Units will feature high ceilings, vinyl plank flooring, and quartz countertops.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 0 Bedrooms: $1,307
- 1 Bedrooms: $1,386
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,666
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,925
- *Rents subject to change in 2019. Utilities not included. Tenants will pay own Gas Heat, Gas Hot Water, Electric Cooking, Electricity, Water, and Sewer.
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $56,800
- 2 Person Household: $64,900
- 3 Person Household: $73,000
- 4 Person Household: $81,100
- 5 Person Household: $87,600
- 6 Person Household: $94,100
- January 4, 2019: Lottery Application Deadline
- January 21, 2019: Lottery Night - 3:00pm at the Council Chamber in Woburn City Hall