Lottery Applications Now Available!
This is a lottery for seven (7) affordable homes being built at Copperworks in Canton. These homes units will be sold at affordable prices to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income.
The 1BR homes range from 804 sq.ft. to 814 sq.ft. and the 2BR homes range from 1,239 sq.ft. to 1,311 sq.ft.
All homes will enjoy one surface parking space and access to the community amenities which include a roof deck, spacious lobbies with comfortable seating areas, key-operated elevator, complimentary bike storage, and secure entry access by mobile phone. Residents can easily access Canton’s idyllic town center, and will be in close proximity to the Canton Junction Train Station.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 1 Bedrooms: $217,500
- 2 Bedrooms: $245,000
- HOA Fees: 1BR $152/mo, 2BR $171/mo
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $62,450
- 2 Person Household: $71,400
- 3 Person Household: $80,300
- 4 Person Household: $89,200
- November 25, 2019: Info Session - 6pm in the Salah Meeting Room at Memorial Hall (2nd Floor, 801 Washington Street)
- December 30, 2019: Application Deadline - Applications must be 100% complete by 2pm
- January 22, 2020: Lottery Night - 6pm in the Salah Meeting Room at Memorial Hall (2nd Floor, 801 Washington Street)