Lottery Applications now Available!
This is a lottery for the eleven affordable homes being built at Trouvaille — the Homes at Shannon Farm. These homes will be sold at affordable prices to households with incomes at or below 80% of the Area Median Income. The first affordable homes will be ready in Summer 2019.
Trouvaille–the Homes at Shannon Farm–is a luxury townhome development built at the former site of Shannon Farm in Woburn, Massachusetts. Comprised of 112 one- and two-level townhouse-styles residential building and a community clubhouse, the homes were built with the spirit of the farm in mind. A modern farmhouse design throughout the residences includes finish features like crown molding, engineered hardwood flooring, and modern kitchens with high-quality stainless steel appliances and tile backsplashes. All homes are energy efficient with features like programmable Wi-Fi thermostats, central air plus 96% efficient HVAC systems, and hybrid electric water heaters. The adjacent Shaker Glen Conservation Area provides 17+ acres of recreation space and a mile of trails in addition to a number of parks, reservations, ponds, and outdoor play areas nearby. Trouvaille is centrally located with easy access to area shops, restaurants, golf courses, and other amenities, as well as schools and major roadways. The Homes at Shannon Farm offer a farm-to-table neighborhood setting just north of Boston. For further details, visit the website at: www.livetrouvaille. com
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 2 Bedrooms: $263,500
- 2 Bedrooms: $266,600
- 2 Bedrooms: $271,300
- End Townhomes for $263,500, condo fees are $128/mo. Interior Townhomes for $266,600, condo fees are $109/mo. Flats for $271,300, condo fees are $80/mo.
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $62,450
- 1 Person Household: $71,399
- 1 Person Household: $80,300
- 1 Person Household: $89,200
- June 24, 2019: Information Session - 6:00 pm in the Program Room at the Woburn Public Library
- August 5, 2019: Application Deadline - 2:00pm deadline. Applications must be 100% complete
- August 26, 2019: Lottery - 6:00 pm in the Program Room at the Woburn Public Library