Lottery Applications Now Available!
Hillside Village is a 16-unit rental apartment community located in Medfield on 80 North Meadows Road. There will be 4 affordable apartments ready for occupancy starting in Fall 2019. All affordable apartments will be rented to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income through this application process. Units feature Energy-Efficient Appliances, Cabinets with Granite Countertops, Central Air Conditioning and an in-Unit Washer and Dryer. One parking space is included with the rent. No smoking or pets allowed at the property.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 1 Bedrooms: $1,714
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,923
- 3 Bedrooms: $2,129
- *Rents subject to change in 2020. Tenants will pay own Gas Heat, Gas Hot Water, Electric Cooking, and Electricity. Water and Sewer are included in the rent.
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $62,450
- 2 Person Household: $71,400
- 3 Person Household: $80,300
- 4 Person Household: $89,200
- 5 Person Household: $96,350
- 6 Person Household: $103,500
- October 1, 2019: Information Session 6:15 pm in the Meeting Room at the Medfield Public Library, 468 Main St, Medfield, MA 02052
- November 6, 2019: Application Deadline: Completed Lottery Applications must be Delivered or Post-Marked by 2pm
- November 26, 2019: Lottery Night: 6 pm in the Meeting Room at the Medfield Public Library, 468 Main St, Medfield, MA 02052