Lottery Applications Now Available!
Fifteen 80% AMI Affordable Units: Five 1BRs @ $1,372*, Ten 2BRs @ $1,498*
Six 50% AMI Affordable Units: One Studio @ $919*, One 1BR @ $1,024*, Four 2BRs @ $1,107*
*Rents subject to change in 2020. Rents do not include utilities. Tenants will be pay gas heat, gas cooking, electricity, natural gas hot water, water, sewer, and trash removal. A free parking space is included.
The Rockwell is a 204 unit rental apartment community located in Berlin. 21 of these apartments will be made available through this application process. 15 of these apartments will be rented to households with incomes at or below 80% of the Area Median Income, and 6 of these apartments will be rented to households with incomes at or below 50% of the Area Median Income. Units feature electronic unit entry, contemporary kitchens with stainless steel appliances, frameless cabinets with quartz countertops, in-unit washer and dryer, patios or balconies, “wood-look” flooring, fully tiled showers and baths, and faux wood blinds. Community amenities include an outdoor salt water pool and recreation area, a Clubhouse with fitness, entertainment area & work from home pods, Access to nature preserve walking trails and kayak put-in, Outdoor activity equipment rental, and a dog park & pet wash areas.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $52,850
- 2 Person Household: $60,400
- 3 Person Household: $67,950
- 4 Person Household: $75,500
- 1 Person Household: $40,700
- 2 Person Household: $46,500
- 3 Person Household: $52,300
- 4 Person Household: $58,100
- December 3, 2019: Info Session - 6:00pm at the Board Room (Room 218) at the Town of Berlin (23 Linden Street)
- January 6, 2020: Application Deadline - : Application Deadline - Completed Lottery Applications must be Delivered or Post-Marked by 2:00pm
- January 28, 2020: Lottery Night - 6:00pm at the Board Room (Room 218) at the Town of Berlin (23 Linden Street)