Lottery Applications Now Available!
Metropolitan at Reading Station is a 68 unit rental apartment community on 35 Lincoln Street in Reading, MA where 17 apartments will be made available through this application process. Metropolitan at Reading Station is a modern luxury apartment building steps to the Reading Commuter Rail Station and features a gym (with Peloton equipment), a “flex space” on the first floor with Coffee Bar, and a Lounge on the fourth floor overlooking Downtown Reading complete with fireplace, kitchen, table games, and a large screen TV. Units feature custom cabinets, quartz countertops, Hotpoint appliances including washer/dryer and dishwasher, AC, high ceilings, large windows, and an open-air feel. One parking spot is included in the rent with affordable units.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 1 Bedrooms: $1,550
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,842
- 3 Bedrooms: $2,114
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $62,450
- 2 Person Household: $71,400
- 3 Person Household: $80,300
- 4 Person Household: $89,200
- 5 Person Household: $96,350
- 6 Person Household: $103,500
- August 13, 2019: Information Session: 6pm in Select Board Meeting Room in Reading Town Hall (16 Lowell Street)
- September 20, 2019: Application Deadline: Completed Lottery Applications must be received by 2pm
- October 9, 2019: Lottery: 6pm in Select Board Meeting Room in Reading Town Hall (16 Lowell Street)