Lottery Applications Are No Longer Available!
One 3BR Single Family Home for $226,300
Seven 4BR Single Family Homes for $244,500
*There are no HOA fees as there is no HOA association.
The first affordable homes will be ready in Spring 2020.
This is a lottery for eight affordable homes being built at Elmrock Estates. These eight homes will be sold at affordable prices to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income. These 8 Farmhouse and Craftsman Style affordable homes, which are part of a 31 single family home subdivision, provide over 2,000 sq. ft. of living space, 2.5 baths, two covered parking spots, economic and efficient natural gas warm air heating system/hot water, and Central AC. Units are built with open floor plans, and are within short distance to open space and walking trails.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $52,850
- 2 Person Household: $60,400
- 3 Person Household: $67,950
- 4 Person Household: $75,450
- 5 Person Household: $81,500
- 6 Person Household: $87,550
- 7 Person Household: $93,600
- 8 Person Household: $99,600
- December 16, 2019: Application Deadline - Completed Lottery Applications must be Delivered or Post-Marked by 2:00pm
- January 8, 2020: Lottery Night - 6pm in Room F at Grafton Memorial Municipal Center (30 Providence Road).