Affordable Homes Still Available To Eligible Households On A First-Come, First-Served Basis! Please Read Info Packet Below For More Details!
This is a lottery for the first 24 affordable being built in the first 4 phases at Reserve at Spring Hill. These 24 units will be sold at affordable prices to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income. The next available affordable homes should be available for move-ins in 3 months or less!
Reserve at Spring Hill will have a community center with a full working kitchen, gym and patio/barbeque area. Homes have 2 full baths, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, great room, dining room and a study. The home will come with a 2-car garage and concrete paver driveway. Homes are built on a slab and have a concrete covered patio area in the rear of the home. Lawns come with underground sprinkler system. Front walkway is concrete pavers. Central A/C, gas fired forced hot air heating. Vinyl flooring in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry areas, carpet in the great room, bedrooms and study areas. All counter tops will be laminate. All colors/styles are from builder selections. Kitchens feature a gas range. Washer/Dryers are not included.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 2 Bedrooms: $172,100
- *$87/Monthly HomeOwnership Association (HOA) fee. Covers maintenance and care of the development’s common areas which include common lawn areas, trash removal, and the clubhouse.
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $45,850
- 2 Person Household: $52,400
- 3 Person Household: $58,950
- 4 Person Household: $65,500
- January 1, 2019: Affordable Units AVailable First-Come, First-Served to Eligible Households!