Lottery Application period is now CLOSED!
This is a lottery for the 4 affordable homeownership units being built at Wakefield Landing in Wakefield, MA. All four homes will be sold at an affordable price to households with incomes at or below 80% of the Area Median Income.
Designed for those seeking Wakefield’s newest construction, the Wakefield Landing offers simple elegance and easy living in its garden style condominiums built with quality craftmanship by developer David Barrett. The Wakefield Landing is situated at 3 Bennett Street, and melds a brilliant design aesthetic with an ideal downtown location to create one of Wakefield’s most striking, coveted addresses. This luxury development is located conveniently within walking distance to town, restaurants, shops, Lake Quannapowitt, and local transportation.
Wakefield Landing features modern residential interiors wrapped in a classic brick exterior. There are one 1 bedroom, 1 bath and three 2 bedroom, 2 bath condos available. Condos are equipped with open floor plans, private balconies, wood flooring, and stainless steel appliances.
Number of Affordable Units Remaining:
- 1 Bedrooms: $190,000
- 2 Bedrooms: $213,700
- 1BR unit condo/HOA fees are $173/mo / 2BR unit condo/HOA fees are $195/mo
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $62,450
- 2 Person Household: $71,400
- 3 Person Household: $80,300
- 4 Person Household: $89,200
- July 22, 2019: Application Deadline - 2:00 pm Applications must be 100% Complete
- July 31, 2019: Lottery Night - 6:00 pm in the Conference Room on the 1st floor of Wakefield Town Hall (1 Lafayette St)